Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nordstrom Bellevue Square Fall Fashion Show

Held at the Hyatt, the Nordstrom Bellevue Square fourth annual fall runway fashion show was a sold out event. With approximately 500 guests, 100% of the ticket sales went towards the Detlef Schrempf Foundation! Featured designers included Diane von Furstenberg, Elizabeth and James, Haute Hippie, Hugo Boss, Leifsdotter, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Milly, Rag & Bone and Vince.

The essential items for Fall 2009 according to Nordstrom are…

For women… leather, updated sheath dress, the ‘boyfriend’ blazer, ruffled blouse, leggings, tall boots, seasonless sandals, and metal hardware.

I’d like to add faux fur…


And deep colors…


For men… leather, a cardigan, lean silhouettes, plaid, boots, Nordstrom guide to men’s style by Tom Julian.

…and I totally agree with lean silhouettes..


Stay tune for more photos of the runway show at photos by youa kong blog.

2 comments:

jaunty magpie said...

I think this was my favorite show out of what I was able to see during Fashion Week. Really nicely done and a lot of great choices on the pieces they showcased.

Love, Youa said...

I agree. I loved the Nordstrom show and the Vogue show. :)