Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CRAVEshow 2008 - Seattle’s Premier Holiday Shopping Party

After a long day of work I picked up Sydney and we headed to McCaw Hall at Seattle Center for the Seattle Holiday CRAVEshow. One thing I love about the CRAVEshows is the fact that there is always so much going on. We had two floors full of vendors to shop from, two stages of entertainment, and a spa and wellness area to pamper ourselves. We roamed the halls of venders stopping by a few booths such as Fashion Ethics, La Ree Boutique, and the Liminist photography booth for a quick photo.

Given I was exhausted; I didn’t go too crazy with the shopping. I did, however, make a few Christmas purchases. My favorite purchase for the night was an ornament by Girlie Girl Gifts I bought for myself (hey, I deserve a gift too). They customize the character to look like you. See any resemblance? ;)


No worries if you missed this show. There are always more Crave parties to attend in 2009. Visit CRAVEshow website for more information.

No comments: